Skills and requirements:
Graduate in public relations, journalism, marketing or related programme
- Fluent in English and another European language
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a position involving contact with the media
- Experience of people management preferred
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to work with and analyse data
- Self-motivation and sense of initiative
- Interest and knowledge of online games is a plus
- Skills and experience in online video marketing and communication (Youtube, Twitch…) is a plus
- Managing relationships with journalists in one or several European territories
- Managing relationships with clients
- Team management responsibilities based on applicant’s profile
- Writing of Press Releases and Media Alerts
- Developing and updating media lists and contact databases
- Participating in daily media relations tasks, including collection and analysis of press coverage, reporting, organization of events, working with related service providers to support projects, etc.
The job is full-time and based in Guildford, UK. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience.
If you feel you would fit the bill, please send us your CV and cover letter to us. We look forward to hearing about you soon!