The right candidate would work alongside talented industry veterans currently developing on Fractured Space. Based in Guildford, Edge Case Games is looking for an exceptionally skilled Cinematic Artist. The perfect candidate will be passionate about Sci Fi, have a strong eye for great camera work and want to create stunning cutscenes and promotional trailers.
You will be able to work independently and also be comfortable with taking direction and artistic critique. You’ll be working within a multidisciplinary team of designers, artists, and developers and will have the ability to both share your hard-earned knowledge and continue to develop your skill set by learning from your teammates.
We’re a young company on the verge of something huge, we’re looking for someone with a good sense of humour who can integrate themselves seamlessly into our team, taking our vision and running with it.
- Creating high quality animations for teasers & trailers
- Produce regular marketing content for updates & releases
- Work closely with the Art, Design & Marketing team to create narrative driven FMVs for both in game & Youtube
- Using UE4 Sequencer to create key frame animation using in game assets, lighting, particle systems, cameras, event tracks, composition, Timing/Pacing, Rendering Sequences, editing cuts
- Strong background in composition & framing
- Experience with lighting in UE4
- Experience using UE4 matinee & sequencer
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro & After Effects
- Basic UE4 blueprint visual scripting knowledge
- An understanding of storytelling & visual communication
- Reliability when dealing with deadlines & excellent time keeping skills
- Outstanding creativity & strong commitment to a project
- A background in/or love of sci-fi in both movies & games