An exciting opportunity has arisen with Edge Case Games at their Guildford development studio for a Senior/Experienced UI-UX expert.
We’re on the lookout for a senior developer with UX background. They should be as confident producing assets as designing the UX for our Award Winning Free to Play PC product Fractured Space. An in-depth knowledge of current UX rules/styles within the PC/Console market is essential and a passion for creating exciting clear and striking Sci Fi graphical content a given.
- Creating and driving the graphic design style for the product
- Working with the UI team to develop and design all aspects of the products 2D from the front end as well as the in-game HUD elements
- Taking publishing/design requirements from paper through the concept phase into the game
- Overseeing marketing asset production including – store assets, mail templates, banner/poster artwork and promotion images for both digital and print
- Ability to mentor other members of the UI team
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience required
- A strong grasp of UX Design
- Expert knowledge of development software for example: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects as well as UX prototyping software.
- Passion for Sci-Fi
- Strong graphic design ability with a good eye for design, composition and color theory
- Strong illustrative/traditional art skills
- Experience in free to play / games as a service.
- Experience with creating “store” UX/UI as well as game UI